District Council 6 has decided to close off all buildings to all non-employees. Be assured all staff is still reporting to work- full board, to efficiently service and update our members with any essential updates. The intent is to protect both members and internal staff during these uncertain times. What we are doing to help…
- There is a dropbox at every union hall for union dues, insurance payments, union applications or any other correspondence.
- We are sending text messages regarding important news and political updates.
- We are sharing tips to stay healthy and IUPAT Call to Action updates on all social media platforms.
- Business Representatives are visiting several job sites to address our member’s concerns.
- If you get laid off be sure to use the MASS LAYOFF NUMBER 2000180. Call Nichole for assistance- 440-239-4575
Remember- if our members are out there working- we are working to support you! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. 440-239-4575