Are you a student or do you know a student doing research in the coatings industry?
Display your innovative research at the Coatings+ 2019 Poster Session! This session will focus on the presentation of research information by an individual or representatives of research teams with an academic or professional purpose.
Posters will be reviewed by the Education Program Advisory Committee (EPAC), which is compromised of SSPC members. Each poster is evaluated in four key areas:
- Quality of the abstract (clearly defines outcomes, flows smoothly)
- Relevance/significance to the industry
Each Poster Must Include the Following Categories
- Future Research
Poster Presenter Responsibilities
If your poster is accepted, you must be available to attend your poster during arranged time slots to entertain questions from attendees. SSPC is not responsible for receiving or shipping posters or poster materials.
The presenter will be responsible for all arrangements to deliver and display their poster. All poster presenters accepted to present will receive a complimentary full conference registration.
- December 1, 2018 – Submission of Abstract
- December 12, 2018 – Notification of Acceptance
- January 2, 2019 – First Draft of Poster Due
- January 15, 2019 – Final Posters Due
SSPC Coatings+ 2019
February 11 – 14, 2019
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
1000 Buena Vista Dr.
Orlando, FL 32830